Candidates waiting for the IBPS clerk admit card must check the IBPS official website, most probably the admit card would be released today by IBPS in their official website.
IBPS has released notification for 2557 vacancies in 11 participating organizations that are
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab Sind Bank
The IBPS clerk examination is scheduled to be held on December 5, 12 and 13, 2020.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IBPS CLERK ADMIT CARD?
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
- Click on the link which says IBPS clerk prelims admit card
- Log in by providing the required credentials
- The hall ticket will appear in front of you
- Download and take a print out of it for your examination
The prelim exam will have 100 questions which will be distributed in 3 sections namely English, reasoning and Quantitative aptitude. Candidate will get 1 hour to complete the examination, 20 minutes for each section.
Candidates who qualify this examination will have to appear for the main exam which is scheduled on January 24, 2020. The admit card for the main examination would release on 12 January 2020.