How do you choose a good school for your child? With so many schools around, deciding what’s the best school in Bangalore can be overwhelming. And it can get even more confusing if you’re from out of town and are looking to move your child to a new school in Bangalore. In this article, I’m going to make things easy for you by listing down my picks for the top schools in Bangalore for day scholars
Bangalore is the capital city and largest metropolis of the Indian State of Karnataka. The place has seen a remarkable increase in economic development and education among other aspects as well. With such quality of life at stake, it becomes important to give one’s children a quality education. Choosing a school to adopt one’s child has always been challenging, especially if you don’t have any friends or family who is going to give you a rundown on the best schools in Bangalore.
The task is daunting even for those who do have a primary point of reference as there are hundreds of schools in the suburbs that provide quality education along with several branches all over the city that students can choose for their secondary education. Let us take a look at some of the best co-ed day boarding schools in Bangalore and how they stack up against each other by providing details regarding their infrastructure, programs, and admission criteria to list out the best girls’ boarding schools in Bangalore.
What is a day school?
A day scholar school is a school that offers classes during the day, rather than in the evening. Most schools cater to people who want to attend classes at night, as it is difficult for most people to take time off of work and other obligations in order to attend classes during the day.
If you are interested in attending a day scholar school, you should think carefully about your goals. Many schools offer both day and evening programs so that students can choose the option which best suits their needs. If you are planning on attending school full time, you may want to consider an evening program, as it will be easier for you to find a job or otherwise make money if your classes do not interfere with your work schedule.
On the other hand, if you are planning on attending only one class per semester or quarter, a day scholar program may be ideal for you; this format allows students to complete their studies at their own pace, without having to worry about fitting their studies into their schedules. It is also a good format for people who have demanding jobs or family commitments which prevent them from attending class regularly.
Why do people opt for Day schools?
1)The cost is cheaper than the boarding schools. Day scholar schools do not charge for accommodation and meals, so they tend to be cheaper than boarding schools. However, the tuition fee may vary depending on the reputation of the school, the facilities provided by the school, and so on.
2)Students can go back to their homes and have time with family members. Students will have time with family members and they can talk about their experiences in school with family members. This is a very good way to make sure children share any problems they might face in school, especially if they face bullying or other negative issues. Therefore, parents can be more involved in their children’s lives through this arrangement.
3)Students feel safer at home than in boarding facilities. The safety issue is also another reason why most parents would choose day scholar schools for their children instead of boarding facilities.
4) A good day school should provide plenty of structure — an important consideration when it comes to early childhood education. In addition to academic instruction and socialization with other children, they should engage your child in a variety of activities that help foster their motor skills and creativity. Many day schools also offer outdoor activities (weather permitting), which can be an important way for kids to stretch their legs and get some fresh air after sitting inside all morning.
5) Smaller Class Sizes- One advantage of day schools is that they allow students to engage in more one-on-one instruction with teachers than public schools do. This means that teachers have more time to devote to each student and can offer them additional help if they need it. Day schools also tend to have smaller class sizes than public schools, which means fewer distractions and more opportunities for teachers to monitor their students’ progress on assignments.
Best Day schools in Bangalore
- Stonehill International School
- National Public School
- Inventure Academy
- Bangalore International School
- Greenwood High International School
For any queries related to parenting, schooling, or any student-related tips, click here to check out our latest blogs